Do's and Don'ts of Leather Furniture Care
Weekly or Monthly:
• Dust furniture with a dry cotton cloth (a slightly damp cloth is effective as well).
• If stains occur, use a damp cloth (no soap or detergent) to help remove surface soil, and leave to dry.
Use LeResco to professionally clean and condition your leather furniture.
• Ink and stain removal
• Cleans accumulated soil
• Conditions leather, making it softer and more flexible
• Do not use excessive amounts of water when cleaning (use dry or slightly damp cotton cloths only).
• Do not use abrasive materials to remove soil or stains.
• Do not use saddle soap (contact LeResco).
• Do not use any unspecified stain or ink removers.
|home | gallery | leather care | faqs | about us | contact us | testimonials | contact: 905-888-8802|